Ethica Diamonds is now interest free! Purchasing an engagement ring is a huge invetment and something that we know people do not take lightly. That’s why we offer finance, to take the pressure off such a special investment.
Applying for finance could not be easier, the whole process can be done online in under two minutes, apply today and get an instant decision. See information below for how to apply.
Apply with a quick eligibility check that won’t affect your credit score
Eligible customers are given APR and credit limit
At the check out, select New Pay
Complete full application and e-sign credit agreement
Choose your repayment plan
Purchase is made with your New Pay account
How does NewPay work?
NewPay is simple and easy to use. Let’s break it down.
An eligibility check is something you will be asked to complete in the first instance, to give you a good idea of whether you will be accepted. Don’t worry – this eligibility check will not impact your credit score – and you will have to complete a full application before being able to use your NewPay account to pay for transactions.
- Choose NewPay as your payment method at the checkout, once you have your selected items in your basket ready to purchase.
- Click NewPay, and complete your eligibility check by clicking “Will I qualify?”
- If eligible, NewPay will ask you to fill out a full application and e-sign the agreement terms.
- Select your repayment plan from the options available.
- Complete your purchase with your NewPay account
It’s a flexible finance account provided by NewDay. With it, you could enjoy a credit limit of up to £2,500 to spend everywhere you see the Deko and Newpay in the checkout, along with various payment plan options – an instalment plan, flexible credit. So, you can repay the balance however suits you best. Just bear in mind, the interest rate, credit limit and payment plans you’re offered will be based on a credit check.
NewDay will be your finance lender, and emails about Newpay will often come from them. So, remember to keep an eye out for their name while you’re scrolling through your inbox.
Anyone can apply for Newpay, as long as you:
- Are 18 years or over and have a regular income
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you are HM Armed Forces Personnel)
- Have a current UK bank account
- Have a valid email address and mobile phone number
- Don’t have an existing Newpay account
Of course, but just be aware that not everyone will be accepted for it. It’s worth remembering that NewDay will have to run a credit check as part of your application. So, your credit score will be taken into account when NewDay decide if you’ll be approved for Newpay.
It should only take 5-10 minutes to apply, and you should find out straight away. There are occasions where NewDay might refer the decision to an underwriter to assess. If this happens, they might contact you for a bit more information before they decide if you’ve been accepted.
Yes, NewDay will always carry out a credit search. They run a no risk eligibility check first though, to tell you if they think you’ll be eligible for Newpay.
The first no-risk eligibility check won’t affect your credit rating. But the full credit check might, and it’ll be recorded against your credit file.
It’s easy – just give NewDay’s customer services a call on 03308380170. They can send you a copy of the agreement at any time while you’ve got an Newpay account.