The Asscher cut diamond can be seen as a 21st-century update to the Emerald cut. Also known as a step-cut, the Asscher cut features longer facets which give it a staircase appearance. It flashes long lines of sparkle, instead of the typical all-over sparkle.
This cut features a square shape with a flat table (top surface), many small step cuts along the top edges, and longer facets underneath for a Hall of Mirrors effect. Like the Cushion cut, the Asscher cut has an open culet (the bottom of the gemstone) and a facet plan that draws the eye into the gemstone and gives it depth. This is a highly unusual design, often favoured by those with a more with a vintage taste, but also with a modern sense of style.
- Would you like to personalise your Ethica Diamond with a special message or date with a hidden inscription?
- Would you like our workshop to set your Ethica Diamond in a setting that you already have?
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- The stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- In the event that another jeweller sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Please get in touch if you require more information here: CONTACT US
CARAT SIZE CHART