A relatively new diamond shape, the Radiant cut was designed by Henry Grossbard in the late 1970s. He created a cutting technique that combined the best elements of Emerald and round diamond shapes–allowing Radiant diamonds to exhibit incredible brilliance and fire. The Radiant is also the first cut to have a brilliant-facet pattern applied to both the crown & pavilion which makes it exhibit fierce shine with much more brilliance and sparkle.
Its quadrilateral form and 70 brilliant facets also make it similar to the Princess design, but its rectangular shape and blocked corners again emulate the Emerald figure. It is stunningly dramatic as a solitaire, but also compliments arrangements with side stones such as Baguettes, Trillions, or Princess shapes.
- Would you like to personalise your Ethica Diamond with a special message or date with a hidden inscription?
- Would you like our workshop to set your Ethica Diamond in a setting that you already have?
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- The stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- In the event that another jeweller sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Please get in touch if you require more information here: CONTACT US
CARAT SIZE CHART
|6 x 4||0.60|
|7 x 5||1.00|
|5.5 x 7.5||1.25|
|8 x 6||1.50|
|8.5 x 6.5||2.00|
|9 x 7||2.50|
|8 x 10||3.50|
|8 x 11||4.00|
|9 x 11||5.00|